Tuesday, November 27, 2012

5 Awesome Outfit Finds

I love clothes and putting together outfits.

But seriously, with being home for most (sometimes all) of the day homeschooling and working on various projects, looking decent sometimes gets lost in the mix.


And I end up like this...

 

I had previously shared some outfit inspirations here and I thought I would put together a few more ideas; hopefully to kick start myself into some sort of decency.
 
Source


 
 
Source




 
Source


 

Source
 


Source

What do you think? Would you add any of these ideas to your wardrobe?


 


5 comments:

  1. Beautiful, classic & stylish pieces you can't go wrong with! I wish I was as tall & thin as the model! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am dying over that green coat...thank goodness it's out of stock because I would have been sooo tempted! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me too! I just started staying home again after teaching for years. I have nice clothes and dress every day but when I walk back in the door from errands...it's all about my sweatshirt. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it all - especially that green coat!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, that green coat has my name all over it! Love!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by Number Fifty-Three! I look forward to your comments.